Bob recommends seeing as many of the following six documentaries being shown this month as a part of the SLIFF (St. Louis International Film Festival) program this fall.
You can download the schedule of documentaries being shown by clicking this text.
• Saturday November 10, 1:15 PM, Plaza Frontenac: BETTING THE FARM
• Sunday November 11, 4 PM, Tivoli: GETTING UP: THE TEMPT ONE STORY
• Wednesday November 14, 7 PM, Hi-Pointe: ENVISIONING HOME
• Thursday November 15, 7:15 PM, Tivoli: THE PREP SCHOOL NEGRO
• Friday November 16, 6:30 PM, Wash U / Brown School: DIGNITY HARBOR
• Saturday November 17, 12 noon, Wash U / Brown School: THE SECOND EXECUTION OF ROMELL BROOM